BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a Navagator III on my 07' LT with the BMW dash kit, and I was expecting the nav sound to come thought the radio, or directly from the unit itself. But I get no sound at all. the volume is all the way up, read through the manual and I don't get it.

How do I hear the driving directions???

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
you'll only hear it through the right side helmet speaker!

·
Premium Member
7,677 Posts
bigdraggo said:
I just installed a Navagator III on my 07' LT with the BMW dash kit, and I was expecting the nav sound to come thought the radio, or directly from the unit itself. But I get no sound at all. the volume is all the way up, read through the manual and I don't get it.

How do I hear the driving directions???
I believe you only get sound through the intercom and thus the helmet headset, and then only the rider as the passenger hears nothing. At least that is the case with my VOICE II/Nav III combination. I haven't used the Bluetooth capability so maybe you can configure it to talk to a Bluetooth receiver, but I have no idea on that front.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I use a scalarider bluetooth/ mike and headsets. The Nav III connects via bluetooth and you can hear the instructions. I also connect to my iphone through the nav III via bluetooth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts