BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to access the bmrproducts.com website the past couple days and receive a "server cannot be found" error message. Has BMR Products closed it doors?

What I'm looking for from their website is installation instructions for the K1200LT luggage rack. Does anyone have an electronic copy they could post or email to me?

Thanks,

Rob,
Navarre, FL

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,907 Posts
May just be a server issue as the "Wayback Machine" web crawler showed crawls as late as August 16th 2018.

But here is the phone number "Phone Brett: 714-402-5842"

Is the rack you have the one that mounts over the pillion seat?

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the phone number and name JZeiler. That’s the luggage rack I had installed on my 2000 K12LT. I sold it to another K12LT forum member. I remember installation being straight forward and fairly quick, but I wanted to ship it with mounting instructions.

Rob,
Navarre, FL

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,907 Posts
It looks like there was a set of brackets that get mounted to the sub frame that need to go with it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
May just be a server issue as the "Wayback Machine" web crawler showed crawls as late as August 16th 2018.

But here is the phone number "Phone Brett: 714-402-5842"
I phoned “Brett’s” number and received a message that BMR Products was taking a “break due to health problems”. The message also stated they hoped to return in the near future, but didn’t give an estimate when that may be.

Back to square one. If anyone using the K1200LT BMR Products luggage rack has a copy of the installation instructions, please post them or email them to me.

Thanks,

Rob,
Navarre, Fl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts