+1- I messed with a isimple and have a converter attached to the 6 disk harness. the harness converts to two rca's then to a 3.5MM jack. (to allow me to leave it in the trunk) then I have a RF remote to control the ipod that I purchased on ebay....Rickg said:For an easy IPOD integration consider the following:
1. Get an old Ipod mini or clasic ....cheap on Amazon and allows you to not worry about loss.
2. convert the disk to a 16 gig flash drive.....now you no longer have to deal with skips
3. get an Griffin IPOD RF remote....about $10 on Amazon. (do not get an IR remote)
4. Velcro the remote to a convenient location
5. Plug IPOD into the AUX for your Com system
What you will have is an inexpensive IPOD solution that is reliable and functional all for a lot less than a DICE and a new IPOD/ITOUCH. 16 Gigs give you lots of music.