BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Your CD is in the glove box did the dealer install the voice II system if so you'll find an AUX port you can plug your Ipod into however I'm told that its going to need an inline amp to hear it correctly

·
Registered
656 Posts
Clicky Click

Click on the link it will take you to some Pictures of my rig

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
You can attach a cable to the rear of the radio and put the end in the glovebox and play the ipod through the aux on the radio. You will need an in line amp and if you want to use the functions on the ipod you will need some type of controller like this. If you don't use a controller then all you will be able to do is start the ipod and then use your volume control on the radio.

Monster Ipod wireless controller

·
Registered
656 Posts
I would check with a BMW dealer to see if the Bike was supposed to come with one it was an offering by BMW that should still apply to your bike. At any rate wouldn't hurt to ask

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
You don't need any com system to hook up the 3.5mm wire to the back of your radio, plug the amp into the 3.5mm conector plug the ipod into the amp then use the aux function on the radio.You can then use the monster to control the ipod. I returned the voice II on my bike and added the Autocom later.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Boosteroo is one lots use, small and battery powered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts