BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Got mine thru GEICO. Rates are good, as I have 3 cars thru them as well. Do not have any experience with a M/C claim, but they were prompt & fair with a car claim I had.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I have use Progressive for the last 40 years. I have totaled 1 bike and had 3 other clams and I have long term discounts that have competitive rates as far as I can tell and they have never raised my rates after a claim. All claims have been processed pretty promptly.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
ashley12 said:
any opinion on good motorcycle insurance
I think it varies from state to state. I have (three years) Allstate, have a good driving record, get money back every term, bla, bla.
Had Geico dumped them for Progressive and they both went up 30% in a year with no claims or tickets, so who knows?
My house, cars, boat, umbrella and 3 bikes are on Allstate so perhaps that what helps when they combine coverage.
I have no problem dumping insurance when they screw with the rate for no reason, theywill dump you for anything, no love.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
SmokinJoe said:
I have no problem dumping insurance when they screw with the rate for no reason, theywill dump you for anything, no love.
I feel the same way. With banks too.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Same here with Foremost. I got it through AARP and in NY I pay around $180 a year for full coverage.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I got a great rate through Progressive even considering that I have a foreign driver's license.

Long ago I was hit by someone and I had Progressive liability, but not full coverage. They still helped me out and offered advice in dealing with the other company.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts