BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Zumo 660 and had a "low Battery" warning on the screen, even when I charged the battery it stayed on. I eventually blew the in line fuse so decided to ereplace the battery. With the new battery it worked briefly but even after charging overnight on the UBS cable it now gives me a "insert battery" warning. Any ideas ? or anyone else experienced this.
thanks

Ron

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
itspossible said:
I have a Zumo 660 and had a "low Battery" warning on the screen, even when I charged the battery it stayed on. I eventually blew the in line fuse so decided to ereplace the battery. With the new battery it worked briefly but even after charging overnight on the UBS cable it now gives me a "insert battery" warning. Any ideas ? or anyone else experienced this.
thanks

Ron
Did you try a full reset to factory default settings?

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Bad cable? Bad cable connection?

fuse blowing?

Somewhere out there is a forum for 660/665s.

If you send an Mail to Garmin they should answer within two days, or you can try calling them. If you get one of those people who are just reading from a computer screen and do not have any idea what or why they are saying those things, just than kem, hang up and call back again.

Best

bob.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts