BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Have you done any research on this, namely specs and part numbers?

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,916 Posts
I believe the factory ones are Bosch. At least the Bosch guide shows the same PN as the BMW parts listing.

·
Registered
594 Posts
The injectors ARE Bosch made. BUT if you try to find them from Bosch catalogue and buy them from for example auto-parts store, it states them being sold only through authorized BMW-MC-dealers....

I had mine inspected, cleaned & measured by local Bosch-service. One of the injectors was (really) bad and had to be renewed. I asked from the store if they would be able to provide one. Manager of the store told the above.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just ordered flow-matched 4-hole Bosch injectors off of eBay last night (Item 200808444924) if you want to check them out.

I'll give a report of any difference after I get them installed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, that's the one I am looking at. Just that they don't ship to Singapore !

midwestrider said:
I just ordered flow-matched 4-hole Bosch injectors off of eBay last night (Item 200808444924) if you want to check them out.

I'll give a report of any difference after I get them installed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you look at R B Racing site, there statement is that the stock injectors are some of the smallest on the market, an sing the praise's of there injectors. But rider feedback is not very popular from those who have spent $$$ on the R B performance kits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts