BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note to let everyone know that we just secured lower hotel rates at the Jasper Park Lodge for the "Inaugural Ride to Jasper" this June. So if you were thinking of riding the Canadian Rockies check out the Ride and Rallies Forum for further information.

Randy Ferras
K1200LT 05'

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
ferrasr said:
Just a quick note to let everyone know that we just secured lower hotel rates at the Jasper Park Lodge for the "Inaugural Ride to Jasper" this June. So if you were thinking of riding the Canadian Rockies check out the Ride and Rallies Forum for further information.

Randy Ferras
K1200LT 05'
Thanks for the update. This is an even better deal for one of themost beautiful locations in North America. Michelle and I are counting the days.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We already have reservations so I called the 800 number to see about the rate change and was told the best rate is what I have $253. Should I call the Jasper Lodge direct? Is there someone specific I should talk to? They have us listed with the Curve Cowboy Reunion not the Ride to Jasper Group. I shouldn't have to cancel and rebook to get the lower rate. :confused:
Thanks for any help-
Mike

·
Just ridin'
5,297 Posts
mikemacmo said:
We already have reservations so I called the 800 number to see about the rate change and was told the best rate is what I have $253. Should I call the Jasper Lodge direct? Is there someone specific I should talk to? They have us listed with the Curve Cowboy Reunion not the Ride to Jasper Group. I shouldn't have to cancel and rebook to get the lower rate. :confused:
Thanks for any help-
Mike
First of all, we're glad you're going to join us.

It is definitely not the Curve Cowboy Reunion - that will be in Rapid City at the end of the summer.

The proper group name is the "K1200LT Ride to Jasper Group" and those rates should be in place for the group. The complete registration instructions are at the bottom of the hotel page on the rides website. I wouldn't think you would need to cancel and rebook. If you cannot get it resolved, PM me with the name your reservation is under and the dates you have reserved and I will see what I can do to help.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Well guys,

I hate to tell you, but I will not be able to make it. We are having our first (and maybe last) High School reunion in Germany. I received an unexpected call a few weeks ago that the reunion will be on May 22nd and 23rd.

I simply can not take enough vacation to do Canada, Germany, and CCR. And I already did Big Bend last month. So it came down to CCR or the Jasper trip. I decided on CCR. Hopefully I can make it to Canada next year.

Please take lot of pictures.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wolfgang

You are going to miss some great riding and we were looking forward to seeing you! At least you are coming to the CCR. Have a great rip to Germany.

Take care.

Randy Ferras
K1200LT05'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts