BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is three photos of an LT painted black, w/red wheels... I LUV it!! absolutely beautiful !!!

Two questions . Are the wheels, painted/ powder coated or perhaps anodized ? And what color / shade of red is that?

One other question. would the owner mind [if] I copied it?...the paint on the one I bought is so deeply imbedded with dirt, I'm not sure I can save it , so I thought about what to paint it if I cannot?.............and when I saw that one.......hummmm? :)

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Rim's actually look anodized. It sure does look good.

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,603 Posts
If you look close you will see EVERYTHING but the wheels are blacked out. The foot pegs , stingray & forks are just a few of the "Chrome" parts that are now black.

·
Registered
285 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
katnapinn said:
If you look close you will see EVERYTHING but the wheels are blacked out. The foot pegs , stingray & forks are just a few of the "Chrome" parts that are now black.
That's what I noticed first, the lower engine cover, mirrors, bag trim, and tipovers... That bike looks beautiful. I saw a bike on CL a while back that was the color of mine (blue) where he had painted all the parts blue and it looked like a blob, but you can get away with that sort of thing on a black bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts