BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 5 months, I finally broke down and washed bike Saturday - I had grown tired of the 600 grit finish it had acquired - and then Sunday evening we have severe thunderstorms (I think these are some of the same ones that went tornadic in MO)...

I hope folks in AR & MO did ok in the storms - they looked really bad...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Shawn,

We didn't get any rain here. I think we've got about 1/4" since October. Maybe you could come by and wash mine too :)

(For the rain, not the Naders)

·
Registered
14,452 Posts
gulfxray said:
After 5 months, I finally broke down and washed bike Saturday - I had grown tired of the 600 grit finish it had acquired - and then Sunday evening we have severe thunderstorms (I think these are some of the same ones that went tornadic in MO)...

I hope folks in AR & MO did ok in the storms - they looked really bad...
Boy, they 'were' bad storms, weren't they Shawn? :eek: I saw a few clips on the newz and shook in my boots for a sec - I been smack-dab in the middle of two of 'em and in one, I didn't even have a 'fraidy-hole' to hide in. :( You got one of dem? I grew up in tornado alley and every house we lived in had a 'fraidy-hole'! Wouldn't live in the midwest unless the house had a basement or a storm shelter. I git worried 'bout my Mom when it's tornado season, cuz the home she's lived in for the past 30 years is right in the path and doesn't have a shelter. She's been truly blessed - thank goodness.

BTW, I washed Cheryl's new cage yesterday, AND ole Blue truck (first time this year for ole Blue), and yup - our best chances for rain are later this week!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts