BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday, snow flurries over the Black forest..

Just now Snow in Basel

A snowed in Iron Pig

Big flakes, nice big white snowy snow flakes.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Iron pig becomes frozen pig...

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did not get out much this weekend, what is it like your side of the Röstigraben?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Talked to my brother in Zug today. Light snow and temperatures around 30 F.

Was mostly clear, light wind and 67 F here. Went for a nice ride on the LT.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Slammer said:
Yesterday, snow flurries over the Black forest..
Are you snowed in for the winter? Around Atlanta, Georgia I'll typically loose two to four weeks to snow/ice over the winter, +/- a week based on the progression of global warming.

Greg

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gruivis said:
Are you snowed in for the winter? Around Atlanta, Georgia I'll typically loose two to four weeks to snow/ice over the winter, +/- a week based on the progression of global warming.

Greg
Snowed in? WOW! You would really have to be living on the pointy bits of deepest Swisscongo for that.
Here even if the snow is over the rooftops people would be waiting impatiently for the snow eaters at 7.30 and annoying services every five minutes.

·
Premium Member
2,949 Posts
biker46514 said:
Those are some beautiful shots there. I so badly want to fly to Europe and take a Motorcycle tour.
Ean,
JUST DO IT! :bmw:
This was attached to a picnic bench in South Africa along the Indian Ocean coast (Simon's Town) and reinforced the decision to take my 1st tour of Europe (French & Spanish Pyrenees) over seven years ago.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
biker46514 said:
Those are some beautiful shots there. I so badly want to fly to Europe and take a Motorcycle tour.
Well I am sure that the Euro brethren will see you right if you jump on a plane.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Slammer said:
Well I am sure that the Euro brethren will see you right if you jump on a plane.
That'd be amazing for sure. The only problem is I work full time and my wife works part time and we have a 2 year old that requires medical treatment for a cyst in her brain. Sooo, that's the focus of money right now.

That totally sounds like a spammer message. But it's true. No pity party here though. I'll make it to Europe and enjoy some real German beer soon enough. :dance:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Slammer said:
Did not get out much this weekend, what is it like your side of the Röstigraben?
Pretty cold these mornings. I wondered one morning if I was waking up in Oslo when opening the bedroom window...

·
Registered
820 Posts
Beautiful day today but the bike stayed in the garage so I could get the Christmas lights strung on the palm tree in the court yard!. Next the boss wants replace the pool lights with green and red before friends arrive this weekend.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts