BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day Everyone,

For some may remember me with my 04 LT, had a break from Beemers and went for a Guzzi. Didn't work. Just got back into BMW, brought a GS ADv and absolutely loving it.

This is still one of the greatest sites around.

Jake
2010 GSA
Melb Vic Australia

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Hi Jake!
Sweet ride huh?
Met a guy yesterday in Balladonia (Andreis? from Kurrajong , Blue Mtns) doing a lap of Oz on one.... no plans, no time limit... just on the road following his nose.
Hope you get as much enjoyment as he seemed to be.

cheers mate

·
Miles of Smiles
1,054 Posts
Hi Jake. Welcome back. Glad to hear you're enjoying the ride. So many roads, try to enjoy them all. One thing with the GS you don't always need tar. :)

Balladonia; So you guys are past the worst bit :) Enjoy

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G'day Guys,

Your right, any road. I am over the moon with this. LT brilliant, Guzzi hmm, GS seems to be such a different machine, Simone dosn't get on the bike anymore, so this in regards to touring one up is brilliant.
On another note, just packing for a 10 week trip, can't take the bike, we are going to 4WD and take our camper trailer (Tvan) to the Pilbara via the Annde Beadell track through the Great Victoria Desert. 12 months of planning. Started packing today. Heading to SA then onto Nullabor and do a right turn directly North to Cook and then, Got a stop in Geralton in mid may for a service. If you see a red defender with camper trailer give a wave or pull over and I will put the kettle on.

Jake

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Looks like I'm a few weeks ahead of you!
I'll be in Geraldton on 24 April for the 1 night, before moving on again north.
Leaving Esperance tomorrow for Albany.

BTW, time to change your sig! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts