BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

Beemerrider here. I am back from a long hiatus. In case you don't remember me, I had the starter problem on my K12LT last summer. I don't know if I ever told the board, but i work on a cruise ship and had to leave last June. I just got back late saturday night. This is the first chance to say "hi guys and gals, I am back for a while.

Come to think of it, I also have a small problem. I guess when the bike got towed to my dealership for the starter repair, the throttle grip came unglued and now the small nibs that hold the grip to twist the throttle are broken/worn off. Is that another expensive part from BMW? Also, the 2 wires to heat my bars are broken off from the inside of the grip, but that I assume is repairable.

it's great to be back and looking forward to participating in the forum :D

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
beemerrider said:
Hello all

Beemerrider here. I am back from a long hiatus. In case you don't remember me, I had the starter problem on my K12LT last summer. I don't know if I ever told the board, but i work on a cruise ship and had to leave last June. I just got back late saturday night. This is the first chance to say "hi guys and gals, I am back for a while.

[...]

it's great to be back and looking forward to participating in the forum :D
Welcome back! Must really suck to be on that cruise ship. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts