BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
A lot has gone on health wise for me since 8/22/2012. Thusly I missed out on better than 3000 miles of riding.

TODAY, I got back on the LT and road about 100 miles. You biker guys KNOW how it felt. Most of my non-biker friends just think I'm nuts. LOL

I still have some bruises from the Pacemaker insertion, but I feel fine and my left arm works fine getting the LT off of it's side stand.

NOW I can return to daily riding as long as the road surfaces are OK.

Thanks to all that said a Prayer and were concerned.
Vern :bmw:

·
Registered
475 Posts
vernvernvern said:
Hi all,
A lot has gone on health wise for me since 8/22/2012. Thusly I missed out on better than 3000 miles of riding.

TODAY, I got back on the LT and road about 100 miles. You biker guys KNOW how it felt. Most of my non-biker friends just think I'm nuts. LOL

I still have some bruises from the Pacemaker insertion, but I feel fine and my left arm works fine getting the LT off of it's side stand.

NOW I can return to daily riding as long as the road surfaces are OK.

Thanks to all that said a Prayer and were concerned.
Vern :bmw:
Congrats on getting back on the road. Don't over do the riding! Welcome back!!!!!!

(Oh, and stay away from the cell phone towers! LoL)

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Welcome back and take it easy. yes it is good to be in the saddle after an absence. especially one related to health. :wave ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Been riding with a pacemaker for over 6 years. I look at it as a set of jumper cables that are always connected. Welcome back and ride safely.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome back, take things easy and don't overdo it, but DO Enjoy it!!

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Back in the saddle again (you know the tune...sing along)....Congrats to ya

·
Registered
241 Posts
Ahhhhhhh! Feels good don't it? Congratulations getting back on the bike, Vern. :bike:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Vern, that is great news. What a blessing that you are up and about, and on the LT no less!

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Great news, and yes - I know the feeling!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Good for you Vern! Nothing like wind therapy..... :)

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks fellows,
This morning I did another 192 miles down to Engles BMW this morning and back home.

They've rearranged there show room again. Looked like more bikes to choose from amd more gear.

I didn't find anyone happy with the election results. I wonder why???

Nice sunny day here..............later, Vern.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts