BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Momma said go, I went and I am reborn again. Just purchased a new 08 GT after years of 1150 RT final drive woes, tip overs, a 5 year old using it as a canvas for a art deco project, and $900 recitfied paint job, 140,000 miles of bad roads, too many police, road snakes, harley snobs and crazy cotton ball drivers who could barley see over the dash. Give all that, I am ready to do it all over again with the same smile I had before. Life is good and should be enjoyed. You can't spell fun without BMW (well I guess you can it would spell Bufwmn). I don't care, I am back. :dance:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Congratulations in your new bike :thumb: You are going to enjoy this bike a lot. We need some pick of the new bike, color and any frekels that you have added :worthless

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
gimpyfish said:
Momma said go, I went and I am reborn again. Just purchased a new 08 GT after years of 1150 RT final drive woes, tip overs, a 5 year old using it as a canvas for a art deco project, and $900 recitfied paint job, 140,000 miles of bad roads, too many police, road snakes, harley snobs and crazy cotton ball drivers who could barley see over the dash. Give all that, I am ready to do it all over again with the same smile I had before. Life is good and should be enjoyed. You can't spell fun without BMW (well I guess you can it would spell Bufwmn). I don't care, I am back. :dance:
Welcome to the asylum, Gimpy!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome back....

You do know that the slab sided GT just begs to be used as a canvass for young artists? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts