BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you have met my sister Erin at a few HDDC dinners.

She gave birth to twin girls last night, Emmy and Elsie. They are premature (31 weeks), but doing well. All prayers and good thoughts are appreciated.

You can check out their blog here. Her husband Eric has been doing daily updates.

http://spudandtater.blogspot.com/

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Congrats, Ted! Did you get them motorcycles yet? :D

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DavidTaylor said:
Congrats, Ted! Did you get them motorcycles yet? :D
Not quite:) I didn't get my nephew his Honda 50 until he was 5:cool:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Congrats and all the best wishes for the little ones.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Uncle uncle mo munkle, banana ramma fo munkle, fee fi fo munkle .... your like us, an UNCLE :wave

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
motorhead said:
Uncle uncle mo munkle, banana ramma fo munkle, fee fi fo munkle .... your like us, an UNCLE :wave
Very cute Scott;-)

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
That reminds me. Do you remember Illia Kuriakin and Napoleon Solo of Man From U.N.C.L.E.? You're probably too young. You're still a yoot, I forgot.:)

Anyways, Happy Uncle Day Ted.:thumb: I like there names too.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RMoore007 said:
That reminds me. Do you remember Illia Kuriakin and Napoleon Solo of Man From U.N.C.L.E.? You're probably too young. You're still a yoot, I forgot.:)
Is that a video game:p ??

·
Registered
482 Posts
RMoore007 said:
I loved that show, had to be 1965 when I was in 5th grade. I thought they had the coolest guns and technology. As I recall, it was the United Network Command for Law Enforcement.

Oh, and congratulations Ted, but when are you gonna settle down and have some of your own? :D

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gr8fulfred said:
...but when are you gonna settle down and have some of your own? :D
Just as soon as Scott and Jess have kids:histerica

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
gr8fulfred said:
I loved that show, had to be 1965 when I was in 5th grade. I thought they had the coolest guns and technology. As I recall, it was the United Network Command for Law Enforcement.

Oh, and congratulations Ted, but when are you gonna settle down and have some of your own? :D

Open Channel D. (okay, I'm old)

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Uncle Ted? I wonder what kind of motorcycles will be popular when you buy them their first bikes! :D

Congrats to all, I bet your "The coolest uncle evarrr..." :D

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts