BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike is sold, moving to something smaller. I used these boards for most of my ride time with the bike and I loved em. They will give you some room to move your feet around but still work great for shifting and braking. They also pivot if you get that far over (I never did). Really well made and heavy duty. New they are over 400 bucks. Looking for 275 plus shipping from 23703.

On the bike:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello there, if your floorboards are still for sale I'd like to ask a few questions about them. Do you have to adjust brake and shifter to fit them? Are they as comfortable as they look for long miles in a day? I would need you to ship them to me, I live in Albuquerque NM. Thank you, Mark 505 980-0450

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello there, if your floorboards are still for sale I'd like to ask a few questions about them. Do you have to adjust brake and shifter to fit them? Are they as comfortable as they look for long miles in a day? I would need you to ship them to me, I live in Albuquerque NM. Thank you, Mark 505 980-0450
Hi Mark

They are great for longer days on the bike. They give you the chance to move your feet around a bit as well as dropping them down so you legs arent as cramped. Adjusting the shifter and brake pedals is personal preference, but you can adjust both up and down on the shaft if you need to. Shipping shouldn't be a problem, just let me know.

Thanks,

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts