BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I bought a R1100RT for my wife to use and I now want to install the J&M handlebar mounted CB to it but I'm having a hard time finding a mounting kit or brackets to do it. Do you have any ideas? I have a bracket that was designed to be used on a Harley that I was thinking of modifying to make it work but I'd rather purchase something that was designed for the purpose. The other question that I have is to the best location to mount the CB antenna. Any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Registered
354 Posts
pweezer said:
Hello,
I bought a R1100RT for my wife to use and I now want to install the J&M handlebar mounted CB to it but I'm having a hard time finding a mounting kit or brackets to do it. Do you have any ideas? I have a bracket that was designed to be used on a Harley that I was thinking of modifying to make it work but I'd rather purchase something that was designed for the purpose. The other question that I have is to the best location to mount the CB antenna. Any ideas would be appreciated.
You should call these guys http://www.sierra-mc.com/
Thay have all the mounts/parts you need for the CB and antenna. Plus they KNOW stuff. Give them a ring.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts