BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DONE - Icom Ic-f21gm To Voice II & Comsystem Harness

After numerous trials and tribulations, I have tested and made several harnesses to connect the BC (comsystem-second version) and on the Voice II.

Happy soldering. :dance:

Parts used:
Comsystem:
6 Pin mini-din (solderable) male. - Fry's electronics $1.50
Pryme SPM110 - Fry's $22 (not pictured) Does work correctly
Icom Lapel Mic/speaker (pictured) www.rahq.com $45

Voice II
Kenwood BMW Harness (Pictured)
Pryme SPM110 - Fry's $22.00 (Pictured)
6 pin mini-din (solderable male - Fry's electronics $1.50 (used to protect connection)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wouldn't let me post this one...

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
You sir... Are a steely eyed missile man... Re did my connections based on your diagrams. I now have my ICOM in the trunk and working off of a GMRS external antenna... My thanks... I owe you a cold one when we are on the road together... Or maybe... a pitcher.

Thanks again sir!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UncleMark said:
You sir... Are a steely eyed missile man... Re did my connections based on your diagrams. I now have my ICOM in the trunk and working off of a GMRS external antenna... My thanks... I owe you a cold one when we are on the road together... Or maybe... a pitcher.

Thanks again sir!!!!
No worries, Besides I did it for your wife.. Now we have the privilege of hearing it, not just her!!!! :D

......gives her a break

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If anyone is interested I just figured out the harness to the BC1 as well. Doesn't look like many people use the Icoms any longer judging by the interest...

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is all I have....

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts