BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's some of what I've learned.

Asking for a workable solution to any complaint is asking too much.

It's more important to take 15 minutes to iron out the history and fault related to a minor problem than it is to agree on the obvious solution in 2. Apparently I should shut up and "let the process play out".

We don't have green chairs, they're Olive, or Kiwi, or some other thing I thought was food.

All babies are cute, and if I don't agree it's better to keep it to myself.

It takes 6 hours to bond extensions into a white womens hair, but only 3 1/2 to weave them into a black woman's. Dreadlocks are an all day affair.

A hairdressers tip is more than I pay for a haircut.

If she says her girlfriend is "ok looking", she's ok looking, no matter how hot or hideous she is.

The phrase "hit it like the fist of an angry God" is a little over the top.

Laughing your ass off at someone who trips over their own feet, or closes their own thumb in the desk drawer is "insensitive".

The words whiney and bitch can only apply to wimpering female dogs without uncomfortably prolonged silence. (I only found out later that it was uncomfortable)

When one of them suggests that we stop celebrating everybody's birthdays with "a lunch", because it's "a pain in the ass", it doesn't apply to her birthday.

and finally...

Slideshows of cute little bunnies, kittens, and frogs with a snail on their head should NEVER be amended with pictures of dogs humping ducks, or a moose mounting a buffalo statue. Ever.

I'm thinking the office needs some of these

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
LOL. I loved that. And yes I have committed some of them grave sins too.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Me too! I feel your pain!

·
Registered
783 Posts
hoog62 said:
The phrase "hit it like the fist of an angry God" is a little over the top.
I've never heard this one. I've got to try and work that into a conversation somehow today. :)

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
The Burrito Fart mandle was being previewed Wednesday night (or was it Thursday?) around the campfire at the Iron Horse Lodge during STC.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
hschisler said:
The Burrito Fart mandle was being previewed Wednesday night (or was it Thursday?) around the campfire at the Iron Horse Lodge during STC.
Friday night, the Cabbage Fart Mandle was blazing away around the campfire as well. Seems that several chairs were charred during the testing. :rotf:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts