BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two LTs, a 1999 and a 2000 I want to sell. Both are in storage, low miles, and in perfect condition. What I want to know is what is the best media to use to place an ad? CL? Classifieds in the local newspaper? FB marketplace? Here?
TIA all
EL

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have two LTs, a 1999 and a 2000 I want to sell. Both are in storage, low miles, and in perfect condition. What I want to know is what is the best media to use to place an ad? CL? Classifieds in the local newspaper? FB marketplace? Here?
TIA all
EL
A hoarder eh! Some signature. CL is good & here should be good too. They do not bring much on Ebay. Be patient and the right person will come along.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, mil. I wasn't sure if I could post classifieds here. But I just noticed there is a classified section. So now all I have to do is clean up each bike and take some pictures. I'll post the for sale ad on this forum later.

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
I just sold my K1600GTL on facebook in a few weeks.. I put in on Craigslist and Cycle trader and only got spam emails from CL. Nothing from Cycle Trader. If your on Facebook post it there and tag all your friends that was it will get more coverage. Also put on BMWMOA Facebook page and Facebook Marketplace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts