BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys;

I write this email with some sorrow. I think its time to let the big girl go to someone who will give her a new home. I have taken care of her for the last 10 years and have had a great time travelling with her to many great places. My wife does not ride anymore ( back issues) and I developed a few issues with bad knees and finally feel the weight of the big girl.
Its a 2005 Gold LT with around 64,000 miles ( imported US bike). Some might remember her as the donor bike at the CCR 2009 Rapid City. It had 22,000 miles back then!! This year I rode only 450 miles.

It has quite a few farkles and on another email I will list the ones I can remember.
I will also list this in the canadian forum later. I have attached two pictures so others can see.
I think I might consider a RT sometime in the next year or two.
Since its 13 years old, I checked some other sites and they seem to be priced from 8,000 and lower. I think because I am in Quebec Canada it could get in the 7,500 range but we will see when I list it.

I have been extremely busy and have not checked here as often as I did before when we were planning trips and travelling around the US and Canada.

Let me know what you think !!

regards,

Don

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Guys;

I write this email with some sorrow. I think its time to let the big girl go to someone who will give her a new home. I have taken care of her for the last 10 years and have had a great time travelling with her to many great places. My wife does not ride anymore ( back issues) and I developed a few issues with bad knees and finally feel the weight of the big girl.
Its a 2005 Gold LT with around 64,000 miles ( imported US bike). Some might remember her as the donor bike at the CCR 2009 Rapid City. It had 22,000 miles back then!! This year I rode only 450 miles.

It has quite a few farkles and on another email I will list the ones I can remember.
I will also list this in the canadian forum later. I have attached two pictures so others can see.
I think I might consider a RT sometime in the next year or two.
Since its 13 years old, I checked some other sites and they seem to be priced from 8,000 and lower. I think because I am in Quebec Canada it could get in the 7,500 range but we will see when I list it.

I have been extremely busy and have not checked here as often as I did before when we were planning trips and travelling around the US and Canada.

Let me know what you think !!

regards,

Don
Can't attach any pictures, seems to be issues with uploading. Maybe later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts