BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K.

I screwed up, I read (sort of) many posts concerning the Blitzsafe adapter and should have confirmed the model number of the unit I needed to replace my CD player and use my Sirius radio instead. I Found a NIB unit that have a very similar part # to what was used in the MP3 audio threads. I should have purchased the BMW/AUX DMX V.1. I actually purchased (Ebay) a BMW/ALP DMX V.1. The difference I can see is that the unit I own has an 8 pin din connector as the input instead of the 2 RCA jacks easily adapted to a 3.5mm stereo adapter. Does anyone happen to have any idea of the pin designation on the 8 pin din? I think that if I knew which pins were the L/R audio in lines,,,, I could make this work.

Anyone????

Especially Bob and Mease

Jimmy

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,458 Posts
Hi, Jimmy -

Don't know for positive that this guy can help ya, but you might try if you don't find another solution. At least give him a shot at it.

http://www.edsets.com

HTH

·
Registered
222 Posts
Jimmy,

If all else fails, you might want to re-post with something about Blitzsafe in the title. This would make it searchable as well as catch the attention of those "in the know". Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts