325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look and see if interested

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Denny

I have purchased a 2011 Can AM Spyder RT-S Limited and a 2011 Aspen Sentry camper. Don't get me wrong, I love the LT but my wife will not ride with me. I really want her to embrace the biking aspect of my life. The spyder is no motorcycle and rides nothing like one either but I am getting used to it. With both of us retired, to be fair to our budget, I feel compelled to sell one toy if I buy another. $$$ balance keeps us going! The LT is amazing and anyone buying my bike will certainly a "road ready " vehicle!

Thanks for your interest!

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Sounds like it will work out for you and your wife. I have seen a lot, I mean a lot of Spyders on the road lately and just rode to Ashland and back this week and saw six in a group all pulling trailers. Pro Caliber in Longview told me recently they had ordered 50 or so this year and expected to sell them all. Too bad the $$$$ isn't always there to keep all our toys - a sad day when my LT went out the door. Enjoy the new ride.

Denny

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everything went out the door yesterday morning! It was sad but she went to a good home locally so you will probably see here arround. I told the new owner about the meet n greet and it sounds as thought they may come!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Larry,

Glad to hear you found her a good home. Sounds like the party we were talking about at the Taproom on Wednesday night followed through on the deal,congratulations.

Sure enjoyed our visit and look forward to seeing ya in John Day.

Clayton

1 - 6 of 6 Posts