BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of creating a new logo for our club and need some front pictures of an older BMW with an airhead boxer engine. If you have any that you are proud of or can take some of your vintage bike please either post them or send them to my email. (my user name @gmail.com) I am looking for straight on pics with the bike on the center stand. Something that really captures the classic BMW engine. It does not have to be pretty since it will get illustrated in the final draft. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
14wntr said:
I am in the process of creating a new logo for our club and need some front pictures of an older BMW with an airhead boxer engine. If you have any that you are proud of or can take some of your vintage bike please either post them or send them to my email. (my user name @gmail.com) I am looking for straight on pics with the bike on the center stand. Something that really captures the classic BMW engine. It does not have to be pretty since it will get illustrated in the final draft. Thanks!!
Try these

Just be sure they are not copyright protected. Google images have a lot of really cool stuff!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Have a look at http://moto.caradisiac.com/BMW-R39-1925-1927-537
It is in French, but this should be ok for the pictures ;)
You'll see Pre-WWII BMW bikes, some so 'far away' from our imagination.. There are 7 models listed, just click on them and scroll down.
If you need to ask anything in French, feel free to drop me a line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts