BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Preferably white but if not and if the price is right I can get a car wrap place put white wrap on it.
Do you guys know anyone selling or any place with a good price?

Also, does anybody know if topcase designed for 2014 thru 2020 models fit the same way on a 2021?

·
Registered
2015 R1200RT
525 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have a White 2018 K16GTL . The RT & the K use the same top case. I have 3 top cases, The small 24 liter, the 49L with RT pad and the KGTL 49L case with the larger pad/backrest. All three are factory white. I want to sell the GTL case. It also has the brake lite installed in it. I’ll make you a good deal on it. I never use it ... it has less than thousand miles on. It looks brand new....it is brand new. PM me if your interested. I can shoot you some pictures .

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2018 R1200RT
44 Posts
I have a White 2018 K16GTL . The RT & the K use the same top case. I have 3 top cases, The small 24 liter, the 49L with RT pad and the KGTL 49L case with the larger pad/backrest. All three are factory white. I want to sell the GTL case. It also has the brake lite installed in it. I’ll make you a good deal on it. I never use it ... it has less than thousand miles on. It looks brand new....it is brand new. PM me if your interested. I can shoot you some pictures .
(Well, Jim, at least he's put out 300+ posts on the forum, i.e. he's probably real and not a "bot' from Nigeria. 👍🤣)

Good luck guys. Shipping's a killer, though. I had someone who wanted by RT sports screen, until we found out it would cost $50-$60 just to ship the dang thing. There are apparently discounters, never used 'em, but they said they would sell me a UPS label at about half price (pirateship.com). You might check them, and others out, and/or ask the forum for help, i.e. they may have some shipping ideas.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
(Well, Jim, at least he's put out 300+ posts on the forum, i.e. he's probably real and not a "bot' from Nigeria. 👍🤣)

Good luck guys. Shipping's a killer, though. I had someone who wanted by RT sports screen, until we found out it would cost $50-$60 just to ship the dang thing. There are apparently discounters, never used 'em, but they said they would sell me a UPS label at about half price (pirateship.com). You might check them, and others out, and/or ask the forum for help, i.e. they may have some shipping ideas.
I use Shippo.com and the shipping prices are usually pretty good.

·
Registered
2016 R1200RT
8 Posts
I lost patience trying to buy a used one for my 2016 RT and couldn't stomach the price of a new one. I bought my bike used and it had a Givi rack installed, so I looked at their offerings. Decided to go for a Givi V47 Monokey topcase. I also bought the backrest and led light kit, which I'm planning to install this winter. Nice quality topcase, good price and I like the look of it. Anyhow, another option to consider.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts