BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is wrong.

But my neighbor has the word “NOEL” in bright lights on his lawn. Each of the letters is separate from the others, and all four are just stuck in the grass.

I’ve never spoken to him, and only rarely even waved. All I know about him is that he has brown hair and drives a Mercedes.

Last night, I came home late from a Christmas party. It was a time past which most people would be asleep.

Well, long story short, my neighbor’s lights no longer proclaim the Christmas season.

They now, rather cryptically, proclaim “LEON.”

In my mind, it’s a tribute to the 1978 heavyweight boxing champion of the world, Leon Spinks.

Who as far as I know has no connection to the Christmas season.

I’m just hoping that next year my neighbor buys enough letters to spell out “CHRISTMAS.”

Because someone I know really wants to see “MR. ASS ITCH” in lights.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
So much for As-Salāmu `Alaykum.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
I have heard this type of story in the past. Do you think someone else came by and just messed with the letters?

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
jbrown said:
I have heard this type of story in the past. Do you think someone else came by and just messed with the letters?
Or maybe Andy's vision was... affected, shall we say? ... by the evening's celebrations? :D

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Oh...you're right. I didn't think of that one. Maybe he was looking at it upside down while rolling in the grass...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts