BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
so why does it appear that "MSNBC correspondent Jeremy Lancaster" doesn't exist?

so why is this not listed as a real article under washingtonpost.com (not the same as washingtonpost.com.co)?

·
Cat Herder
1,486 Posts
This article is from Columbia??? They must ride Harleys.

·
Registered
246 Posts
"We may not like to admit it, but the truth of the matter is that those that own and operate motorcycles are 67% more likely to be involved in illegal or criminal activity than those that do not own or operate a motorcycle."

And this whole time I thought I was part of the 99%ers. Looks like that number is closer to me being a 33%er.

One other thought... If you have the same people who ride motorcycles doing crimes over and over, then it would skew that % big time. It is isn't like 67 out of 100 general motorcycle people are doing the crimes.

I would type more but evidently I have to go live up to this new found 67% rebellion number that I just found out about. So many crimes, so little time. haha.

·
Super Moderator
1,403 Posts
So I guess:
- cops who drive motorcycles are also "thugs" as well . . .
- and the Vespa crowd is also included . . .

:histerica :histerica :histerica

Reactions: BennyBob

·
Old Dawg
3,292 Posts
Re: We are all on FBI watchlist

That is remarkable and... just plain asinine.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so why does it appear that "MSNBC correspondent Jeremy Lancaster" doesn't exist?

so why is this not listed as a real article under washingtonpost.com (not the same as washingtonpost.com.co)?
I thought it was bullshit but I could not find it on Snopes.
The .co was the give-a-way.

I should have put a smily in the the post too! :)
Or maybe, :troll:

·
Registered
62 Posts

The title statement is still probably true, since there are many other things we do that might attract attention. Donate to certain causes, own certain noisy inanimate objects, write a grumpy letter to a member of Congress, attempt edgy humor in a social media post, belong to an organization or club with a clear agenda, etc.

Not paranoid, just not that trusting anymore.

Plus I would suspect that the only bikers riding German bikes would be Germans in Germany. Don't recall seeing a "biker" on a Beemer. Are there any out there?

·
Registered
80 Posts

Totally made up satirical story on a news parody site. Other stories include "ISIS Endorses Ted Cruz For President, Cites Government Shutdown", "George Zimmerman Announces 2016 Presidential Bid."

I'd rather be riding...

·
IBR# 366
16,569 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts

Wow

I remember watching a documentary on bikers where they mentioned that one of things required to be a Hells Angel was to ride a Harley of at least 1000cc.

I can see they were wrong .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts