BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are like me you have to have your coffee in the morning....and again in the afternoon. :)

We upgraded the Roadrunner drink holder with an Ultra-Swivel feature. Kind of excited about it! So many of you all asked for this!

This means you can adjust the ring to get your drink to sit straight (or any other angle you desire) no matter where or at what angle the base bracket is attached!

Just in case you did not get what you really wanted!

Motorcycle Drink Holders | Leader Motorcycle Accessories

Attachments

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Gerhard I am with you. Much safer to stop and walk around a bit ,

·
Registered
51 Posts
And because there is always another perspective...

I commute an hour on the LT year round, much of that on country 4-lanes. One of the beauties of the LT is the ability to hit my cruise and enjoy my coffee... It was 24 degrees on the way in today and the heated seat and grips only go so far. Internal heat was critical!

That said, I cannot tell from the OP's web site how one would attach their cup holder to the LT. It would be nice to have an alternative (with swivel) to the BMW gold-plated version. My RAM cup holder, attached to the clutch reservoir works ok, but needs replacing and I'm looking for options...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And because there is always another perspective...

I commute an hour on the LT year round, much of that on country 4-lanes. One of the beauties of the LT is the ability to hit my cruise and enjoy my coffee... It was 24 degrees on the way in today and the heated seat and grips only go so far. Internal heat was critical!

That said, I cannot tell from the OP's web site how one would attach their cup holder to the LT. It would be nice to have an alternative (with swivel) to the BMW gold-plated version. My RAM cup holder, attached to the clutch reservoir works ok, but needs replacing and I'm looking for options...
What specific model/Year BMW are you riding? We can definitely can help. The Universal Mount is specifically designed to fit on all types of bikes. Take a look and let me know if this helps.

Roadrunner Motorcycle Drink Holder for Harley-Davison Brake/Clutch (Chrome)

·
Registered
51 Posts
What specific model/Year BMW are you riding? We can definitely can help. The Universal Mount is specifically designed to fit on all types of bikes.
The 2005 BMW K1200LT does not have exposed bars...

Maybe this pic will help!
Unfortunately the LT does not have those two bolts...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts