BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been over 10 years since I owned "Ruby" my Canyon Red 99' LT and I have missed her every minute until today. Today I STOLE the "Grey Ghost" from its former owner. She is another 99' LTC, with all kinds of goodies, but I need a drivers back rest. Anyone have one they want to part with. Seems like the one on Ruby was called a Back Up Backrest ??? Looking forward to getting to know a whole new wave of LT Riders (and probably re-acquaint with a few from back then)!

Thanks in advance for any help !

Cheers.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
No backrest but a welcome from Sugar Hill, GA!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I got a "like new" Bak-Up in black if you are interested
Can send pictures Where are you located?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like one too., Just came to BMW from GoldWing country and that is the ONLY thing I miss. See many of the other posts about the backrests and wondering same... Anybody tired of their backrest?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I have a GG backrest I don't use.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What's a GG? Sorry new to K1200LT and BMW...

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have a Backup Backrest I bought from a member that I will not be using. I paid $350, will part for $300 including shipping.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Apparently I can not private message yet ? ................ James216, any pics of GG rest ? How Much ?? My zip is 85213................

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Yes. I'm sorry got busy and distracted. I'll take a pic when I get home

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Ok took photos of backrest. You want me to Email them?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Sorry. Pics were rejected by the server.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Email was rejected. Some server error. Text me your cell # To 216--401-1770 I'll text to you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts