BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Hyperpro Springs

13K views 41 replies 20 participants last post by  DIGITAL3C 
#1 ·
HyperPro Springs

Just ordered my HyperPro Springs from EPM Performance in NJ. She said that they should have them by early- mid-week next week and I should have them shortly after that.

Still $269 for front and rear in purple, you can also get them in black for about $10/spring IIRC.

Will update once I receive confirmation and when they arrive.

Discussion starter · #14 ·
Mine shipped out today and should be here around mid-week.

Great service by Dee at EPM!

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Re: HyperPro Springs

I received an email that my springs shipped today. Woo too.

Dee @ EPM Performance did an AWESOME job of keeping me informed of my order status and intervened to keep it on track. Great job so far!

Discussion starter · #18 ·
14wntr said:
Deputy,
You have been looking at these for a long time, what made you finally go for it?
Short version: Wife told me I could.

Slightly longer version: We were out riding two up, in a turn, dip in road, bike bottomed out, bike scraped in said turn, wife's undivided attention ensued, chatter over intercom about wtf, reminded her that springs were shot, wife said better get them soon! :D

Discussion starter · #20 ·
Discussion starter · #23 ·
HyperPro springs arrived today... lighting fast service!

Cannot wait to get them on the old gal...

Discussion starter · #30 ·
14wntr said:
Did you get them on the bike yet? How are they? Expiring minds want to know!!
Not yet... changed the rear rotor the other day and saw the lower rear shock mount. Was sooo tempted to pull the shock and change the rear out but daylight was fading fast and did not feel like dragging work lights out...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.