BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, Getting cabin fever, decided to upgrade the springs on the LT. If anyone is close to southern Indiana with the facilities to swap springs, be happy to pay as one of the other locations mentioned. I'll be taking photos if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
piper1612000 said:
Okay, Getting cabin fever, decided to upgrade the springs on the LT. If anyone is close to southern Indiana with the facilities to swap springs, be happy to pay as one of the other locations mentioned. I'll be taking photos if anyone is interested.
If you wanna ride to texas I'll help.

Robert

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robert, Thanks for the offer!! I was actually plannimg trip last week to Dallas but had to switch directions Not much warmer there than here for this week. Have a stop in Jonesboro and Hot Springs on the way down. No hurry but definately before spring.

I'll keep an update,.

Regards,

Rick

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
If you do not make it further south than D/FW, I have a spring compressor the Robert made for me and an happy to help with the swap.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, for the offer Tony. Shocks are off, hopefully get springs changed Monday. Be nice to meet up when I get in the area.

Thanks,

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts