BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2006 K1200LT about three weeks ago and I love it. However, my hydraulic center stand recently stopped working. The dashboard light for the kickstand flashes at the normal rate for deployment when I press the button, the stand makes a clicking sound but does not deploy.

First, has this happened to anyone and if so what was the resolution?

Second, If the stand needs to be replaced, can anyone recommend a trusted, non-dealer, option?

Any assistance you can provide will be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Jose Beiro
[email protected]

· Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
15,393 Posts
If you want to pull it off and send it to me I will clean it and replace all seals and refill it with proper oil. I will test it on my bike and return it. PM me for details. I also have spare motors on hand.

· Premium Member
1,974 Posts
jzeiler said:
If you want to pull it off and send it to me I will clean it and replace all seals and refill it with proper oil. I will test it on my bike and return it. PM me for details. I also have spare motors on hand.
That is a good idea John.
Or he could come to the Houston tech session next month which is about 5-10 miles from him and we can fix it then. Oil,seals,motors on hand.

Dan Martin

2005 K1200LT
15,393 Posts
Yes PM sent

Since you are new to the site click on the square avatar box on the top right and select "conversations" for your PM.

Reactions: CaliCruiser

· Registered
Bmw k 1200 lt año 2004
5 Posts
Si quiere sacarlo y enviármelo, lo limpiaré, reemplazaré todos los sellos y lo volveré a llenar con el aceite adecuado. Lo probaré en mi bicicleta y lo devolveré. PM yo para más detalles. También tengo motores de repuesto a mano.
[/COTIZAR]

Hola, les agradecería mucho si me pueden enviar el kit de sellado del cilindro hidráulico del caballete central para mi 2004 lt, o en su defecto donde lo puedo conseguir. Vivo en España y no lo encuentro aquí. Muchísimas gracias

2005 K1200LT
15,393 Posts
No hago kit. Puede obtener uno de la siguiente fuente:
Allied Metric Seals and Fasteners Inc.
2 Wilson Drive
Unit 4
Sparta, NJ 07871 USA
Phone: 973-383-2487
FAX: 973-383-3329

Pregunta por el kit BMW alrededor de $120 USD

Aquí hay una lista de todos los sellos. Puede encontrarlos localmente. Solo los que están marcados con un círculo rojo son necesarios para la reconstrucción básica.
Font Circle Audio equipment Electronic device Auto part

• Helpful
Reactions: CaliCruiser
1 - 13 of 13 Posts