BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speaking of taking a ride. I think we might be look'n at a rough one!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Yes a rough ride. They predict the center will make landfall near Miami. It's going to ride up the entire east coast. If that holds the eye will go over my house. It's 50 miles wide. I'm ready. Hope my house holds up.

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
Hi Lynn & all , Stay safe down there.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Lynn you and Janet are always welcome at our home if you need to escape

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lynn you and Janet are always welcome at our home if you need to escape
Thanks Bret, your offer is truly appreciated. With the current predicted path it's looking like we will get tropical winds and a whole bunch of rain but it should be survivable. Our plan is to stay put and we'll probably have my son and his family join us. They live in St Augustine Beach about 100 yards off the beach so storm surge is a major concern. Again appreciate your invitation and concern.

As a counter offer, after this thing passes and the water recedes, if you two ever have a need, or even just a desire, to get away for a spell we'd love to have you visit and experience the country life in the real South! As I tell all our house guests, THE FIRST WEEK IS FREE!:smile:

Reactions: pkpr1998

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Thanks Bret, your offer is truly appreciated. With the current predicted path it's looking like we will get tropical winds and a whole bunch of rain but it should be survivable. Our plan is to stay put and we'll probably have my son and his family join us. They live in St Augustine Beach about 100 yards off the beach so storm surge is a major concern. Again appreciate your invitation and concern.

As a counter offer, after this thing passes and the water recedes, if you two ever have a need, or even just a desire, to get away for a spell we'd love to have you visit and experience the country life in the real South! As I tell all our house guests, THE FIRST WEEK IS FREE!:smile:
Thanks buddy! I'd hate to hear about the second week! LOL:grin:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I hope everybody is safe and was not affected by Irma too much.
I saw it in the news on TV... must have really been a massive Hurricane.
:serious:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts