1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be careful buddy, looks like Harvey is headed your way:surprise:

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,460 Posts
Be careful buddy, looks like Harvey is headed your way:surprise:
Yo, David. You hunkerin' down too? Things are lookin' pretty severe this morning. Prayers for all those along the coast, the Strand, and all threatened areas. Hopefully, we'll get many positive reports after Harvey's passing. Best always.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,183 Posts
Stay safe down there!
We'll be watching the weather and praying for you guys!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Praying for all our BMW family dealing with this tragedy. I am keeping in close contact with the Kinsey's. Anyone heard from Bones or have a number to reach him and report back to us? This is just unbelievable.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,460 Posts
Got this message from Bones:

"Good morning, still alive and doing well. I have all four walls of the house standing but a nice hole in the roof. Let's a lot of rain in. No power or water but there are folks a lot worse than we are. Been cooking on a propane burner in the garage so we have food. Ice is supposed to be here in a few stores today. Thanks for the well wishes. We will make it. I have lived in this town for 55 years and never seen anything like this. "

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
If there are things that Bones needs please let us know. If someone is close and can get items to him we can certainly send money to that person to pitch in for the cost to help.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Dan:wave

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Alive and kicking (but not that high). Thanks guys, we made it through the storm. No real damage and looking at the other areas, I cannot even complain.:smile:
Dan Martin called me and offered me a generator to finish my no power days. Thanks a million Dan!!!
When I talked to him, he was high and dry and not too worried about any water in his house.
How's David and Paula? Any news on them?

Reactions: D.Kinsey

·
Premium Member
8,603 Posts
Alive and kicking (but not that high). Thanks guys, we made it through the storm. No real damage and looking at the other areas, I cannot even complain.:smile:
Dan Martin called me and offered me a generator to finish my no power days. Thanks a million Dan!!!
When I talked to him, he was high and dry and not too worried about any water in his house.
How's David and Paula? Any news on them?
Spoke to David after the storms, They pulled though fine.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good to hear Bones! Paula and I got out yesterday and checked out the devastation....We were defiantly lucky(Blessed) this go round!!!

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
I'm glad the Bones family is safe, too! We are sending relief funds and lots of prayers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Glad, Bones & Rhonda, David & Paula and Dan are doing well. We're still making donations from the Austin Area, and will keep in mind that this will take time for those devastated to get their lives back to normal. In spite of all the division these days, it's good to see that people band together to make a difference when the chips are down.:wave

Reactions: ibbones
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.