BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summer's over, back to work, back to school:) Anyone want to ride and eat tomorrow?

Suggestions? New places?

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
The restaurant in the Ione Hotel? that was good, plus a little ride thrown in... :D

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LodiHal said:
The restaurant in the Ione Hotel? that was good, plus a little ride thrown in... :D

Sounds good to me. Start a list.

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Cravings Ione hotel

1. Chuck ( I sent some students They loved it)
2. Ted Shred
3. Doug
4. Hal

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'm buried in Auditing work (homework). The first few weeks of school are always rough anyway, plus I've got a lousy teacher for my Auditing class. One of those who graduated (maybe 5 years ago), couldn't make it in the real world so came back to teach. Besides, I really don't like being older AND more experienced than my instructors!

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ducatigirl said:
I'm buried in Auditing work (homework). The first few weeks of school are always rough anyway, plus I've got a lousy teacher for my Auditing class. One of those who graduated (maybe 5 years ago), couldn't make it in the real world so came back to teach. Besides, I really don't like being older AND more experienced than my instructors!
If Lisa isn't going to be there it just isn't worth the ride over;)

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RaffyK said:
Nothing wrong with older experienced women...
Who said there was?

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
1. Chuck ( I sent some students They loved it)
2. Ted Shred
3. Doug
4. Hal
5. Jim
6. Dan

·
Registered
766 Posts
You guys always keep me smiling :) Especially with the comments from last weeks dinner! Too funny...

·
Registered
715 Posts
ducatigirl said:
HA! I started late in school and I just LOVED having teachers explain to me what went on in VIETNAM .

Punched many a hole in me lip.

Chuck

Dinner was fun as usual missed you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts