BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone, living in Phoenix, do me a great favor and look at a bike for sale to see that it is what they claim and is legit ?
I will pay you for your effort and time, I am very interested in this bike and would want to have it shipped, but just a little worried about purchasing sight unseen. It is at a dealer.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'd be glad to have a look. I'm off for a few days.

No payment necessary.

PM me.

Kimble Neel
Phoenix
2000 K1200LT

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Neel,

You are an outstanding gentleman, I will be forever greatful to you !!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Also willing to help at no cost if Kimble gets in a jam.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I am not in Phoenix and not involved, except to say, aren't the people who use the forum the best you could ever hope to find?

Bill

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WildBil said:
I am not in Phoenix and not involved, except to say, aren't the people who use the forum the best you could ever hope to find?

Bill
WildBill, you are absolutely correct. I have never in my life ran across a better group of assorted gents than the ones in these forums.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gizmo1137 said:
Also willing to help at no cost if Kimble gets in a jam.
Thanks to you Gizmo, I will keep it in mind.
Neel not only PM'd me but called me on the phone. Such a great guy-as well as all the people here.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
One of the benefits of this forum that has nothing to do with motorcycles! A super bunch of guys who you would love to have as a neighbor. There is a lot more here...

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
DanDiver said:
One of the benefits of this forum that has nothing to do with motorcycles! A super bunch of guys who you would love to have as a neighbor. There is a lot more here...
Dan we are going to change your "Handle" to "Mr Rogers" :histerica

1 - 9 of 9 Posts