BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New LT rider here. bought 2 J&M headsets and connected them to the communication port but music still plays on bike speakers not head set. Can someone tell me how to get them working? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Gerald.... Not to pi$$ in your cheerios, but I looked back at a few of your posts. Most of which I've attempted to help out myself. An annoying trait you have is not giving enough information about your issues. Most of us check the site to glean tidbits here and there and also to lend support to the community. If you post a question spell out what you need AND respond back if it worked or not. As I am sure you have seen the "search" function.
:soapbox:

With that said, I can only assume being a '99 that you have one knob on the controls of the comm system.(BC1) If this is the case, and you get no sound from the mic on the helmet (turn the volume up) you're system is non-functional. You may get lucky and its a fuse, check them.

If you have the BC2 or 3, to the left of the volume knob is a black button, in for helmet out for fairing.

Also see this

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts