BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the color codes that indicate supporting members, and their membership level?
I know it's in here somewhere, can't locate it.
Thanks.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Click on "User CP".
Look under "Miscellaneous"
Click on "Paid Subscriptions"

I think that will tell you what you're asking.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Hey Daddy, what are all those pretty colors for?
You might have noticed that certain users have different color designators. These colors designate the user types in the new system. Some color designate Site Supporters and others designate the moderators and admins. Here is the list of color codes:

Donor and Vendor Donor Color Codes

Registered User - Blue (standard link color)
Basic Level Donors - bold Black
Standard Level Donors bold Blue
Gold Level Donors - bold Gold
Platinum Level Donors - bold Slate Gray
Standard Vendors - bold Light Purple
Premium Vendors - bold Dark Purple

You can support the site by using the Donate link at the bottom of every page. Currently, Gold and Platinum level supporters will get the added feature of changing their user title when editing their profile.

BTW, if you have donated in the past few months, I will be working very hard to get that information manually entered so you should start to show up with the correct color code. If after a week or so you don't see your color code updated, please send an email to [email protected]

Other Color Codes

Moderator - bold Green
Super Moderator - bold Dark Green
Administrator - bold Red

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Apparently I'm "SUPER":D My Mom must work here LOL:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Gents,
Ted's post is what I was looking for. I knew how to check my own status, wanted to know how to read other's.
This is the one that I didn't get, registered user and Standard Level. Same color, not bold and BOLD, I had to look at both at the same time to see the difference:

I posted a while back offering a final drive for express shipment, and offered my phone numbers to supporters of the site as some small incentive to get folks to make a donation. I was trying to figure out who was a supporter by looking at their profile, that didn't work. Now I know the "secret code". Actually, the color codes were posted somewhere and I had seen them bofore, but I couldn't find them again. Now I have it.
Thanks again.

Ted Shred said:
Hey Daddy, what are all those pretty colors for?
You might have noticed that certain users have different color designators. These colors designate the user types in the new system. Some color designate Site Supporters and others designate the moderators and admins. Here is the list of color codes:

Donor and Vendor Donor Color Codes

Basic Level Donors - bold Black
Gold Level Donors - bold Gold
Platinum Level Donors - bold Slate Gray
Standard Vendors - bold Light Purple
Premium Vendors - bold Dark Purple

You can support the site by using the Donate link at the bottom of every page. Currently, Gold and Platinum level supporters will get the added feature of changing their user title when editing their profile.

BTW, if you have donated in the past few months, I will be working very hard to get that information manually entered so you should start to show up with the correct color code. If after a week or so you don't see your color code updated, please send an email to [email protected]

Other Color Codes

Moderator - bold Green
Super Moderator - bold Dark Green
Administrator - bold Red

1 - 7 of 7 Posts