BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drove my bike home from winter storage today. It sure was satisfying to take the cover off, put the key in, and have her start instantly! :)
As an LT newbie, I really appreciate all of the advice and 'how to' information from a number of you. :wave
Now to install the Ft Worth rack, give 'er a super detail, and we'll be ready to roll! :dance:

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Welcome fellow drummer! I'll bet there's a lot of us that have the same experience of start-up after the winter off-season. Happens to me. Knock-on-wood, but my LT's in the best riding condition since I've had her.
I don't ask many questions here because I have always seemed to find the answer in previous posts. My replys to other owners are usually from things I've read here and fixed myself.
The search function has been very good for me. I do wish it was better documented on how to use it. I always wonder if there's a more advanced way to search that I don't know about. I always try to find something based on one key word when I'd like to do an "AND" search on multiple key words. Looks to me like the default is an "OR" search on multiple key words.

Enjoy the Midwest riding season,
Jer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts