BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Randito said:
Is it by age, time in the saddle, owning a BMW before the wheel, having the voice of wisdom look, or by simply surviving the pubescent tip over period?
By spreading BS or knowledge, doesn't matter which, although helpful BS is appreciated <G>.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Scouter, thanks for the heads up....could be a while for me......I'll post the knowledge if ever I get it. In the mean time I'll try to just look wise and not stand to close to my razor..... lol :D

·
Premium Member
7,876 Posts
100 posts grants you the vaunted title of Senior Member, with no accounting for quality of content. :)

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
hschisler said:
100 posts grants you the vaunted title of Senior Member, with no accounting for quality of content. :)
But only if one holds their tongue just right, as well as what Robert said! :rotf:

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
You are a senior member when your first thought, when you see a heading about either oil or tires, is "Oh NO!! Not another oil-tire thread!?

Then to seal the deal, you drill a weep hole in your bell housing.

Best from Tucson
Bob

·
Registered
149 Posts
BecketMa said:
You are a senior member when your first thought, when you see a heading about either oil or tires, is "Oh NO!! Not another oil-tire thread!?

Then to seal the deal, you drill a weep hole in your bell housing.

Best from Tucson
Bob

Well now, that should have made me a senior, old fart, member the first two weeks I had my LTE...not to mention, installing a new clutch, four incorrectly installed trans seals, tupperware on and off so many times, each piece now velcroed on. (Just kidding)

·
Registered
659 Posts
olddog1946 said:
Well now, that should have made me a senior, old fart, member the first two weeks I had my LTE...not to mention, installing a new clutch, four incorrectly installed trans seals, tupperware on and off so many times, each piece now velcroed on. (Just kidding)
Actually, you are endowed with the title when you learn how to spell a certain oil on this site without having it censored! (Wow, that was some fiasco a few years ago)!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Wait a minute, has this turned into an oil thread? I only use Royal Purple on my tires :stir:

See Randito, proving that quality of content has no bearing on status :rotf:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
tips727 said:
So then is AARP membership not a prerequisite?
Having lived long enough to have that shit eating grin while riding along with grey hair is what I figured done it :rotf:

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Installing a clutch and four oil seals gets you into the OT rank, Old Timer.
Bob

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
motorhead said:
Having lived long enough to have that shit eating grin while riding along with grey hair is what I figured done it :rotf:

You have hair??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok guys....I guess I'll just check with the Moped Luxury Touring site and see if it's any easier there. If not, although I'm 59, because of your comments....I'm going to remain "Junior"! :histerica

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm sorry but you are not a "Junior", instead you are a full fledged "Member". Congratulations on moving up in the ranks. If I'm not mistaken someone, among all the prior responses actually gave you the correct answer to your question. It's 100 posts, quality is not required. But if you meant that age 59 makes you "Junior", survey says - maybe so.

·
Registered
241 Posts
“The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.”
― Mark Twain

This post has made me laugh - Thanks all!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts