BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
By riding really, really fast...... either east or west, depending whether you want to go into the future or the past :D

But if you mean the clock, it should be the same as other LT's (2005 up)..
hold down the "clock" button on the dash, until the hour number starts blinking, then release and start pressing it to scroll through the numbers. Holding it in "locks" the number in position, and then starts the minutes blinking. Repeat.
Pretty simple.
cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris: Thank you for the enlightened response to an understandably literal reading of the question and, most importantly, your correct solution. I just went out to the garage, followed your instructions and, voila, the correct time!
Thanks so much,
Stuart

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
No prob. Welcome to the Wonderful World Wide LT community. :wave

I must admit I don't do it myself too often, but there's a handy "donate" button at top of page... useful for when you're feeling guilty, especially after you've saved a shit-load of money by doing something yourself. Something to remember down the track ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
There is one other method. Note the time on he clock. Disconnect the battery. Then wait until it is the time previously noted and reconnect the battery. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts