BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I know which version I have?

I understand there were about three different versions but, apart from chrome mirror backs and that some bikes don't have the rack on the topcase, haven't been able to establish any other differences. My bike has the chrome mirror backs and a chrome rack on the topcase.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
martin280s said:
How do I know which version I have?

I understand there were about three different versions but, apart from chrome mirror backs and that some bikes don't have the rack on the topcase, haven't been able to establish any other differences. My bike has the chrome mirror backs and a chrome rack on the topcase.
Do the side cases have chrome strips? If so, you have the LT(C) model. Should have a CD player in the right side case, and a tape player in the oddments box. Least ole Toad has that stuff. HTH.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a tape player in the 'glove box' and a CD changer in the right side case but no chrome strips. As I say the only chrome is on the mirror backs and rack. Incidentally the rack looks to pretty to use and it would also mean put more weight higher up.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
martin280s said:
There is a tape player in the 'glove box' and a CD changer in the right side case but no chrome strips. As I say the only chrome is on the mirror backs and rack. Incidentally the rack looks to pretty to use and it would also mean put more weight higher up.
How about heated seat and grips??

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, got those too.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
You have at least the LTC, the LTE had all that plus GPS and Comms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts