BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome ... simply awesome!!! I love it when the good guys win it. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,801 Posts
Indeed.

I am no fan of pro sports (just don't have the interest, or the time...). I watched this game from start to finish and was happy to see GB win. Not sure why, but maybe it has to do with the location of my employer's HQ. :rolleyes:

The commercials were fun, too, and are the admitted reason I watched the whole thing.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Rodgers out of the shadow of you know who yet?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wrmoss said:
Rodgers out of the shadow of you know who yet?
I think so. Time to move on.

·
Registered
616 Posts
It appears to me...appears...that Steelrs fans are every bit as rude as Yankee fans.

Having the Yankees spring training facility in Tampa, I can attest that they are the rudest fans in town.

·
Registered
103 Posts
We had a great Game last night and it's like a holiday here in town. Schools are out and everyone is happy. If you were to come to a game, you'd darn near see everyone in town. Again it shows you don't have to be a large town to win BIG!

And to think with all the celebrations last night into today, there were no riots, no burned cars and no stores looted. Downtown was closed off for the party and fireworks displays for the fans!

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
wsp310 said:
And to think with all the celebrations last night into today, there were no riots, no burned cars and no stores looted. Downtown was closed off for the party and fireworks displays for the fans!
You mean people of Green Bay are civilized Americans that enjoy sports in a civilized manner?

It's shocking!

Anyway, I'm not a fan of any football team, but congrats! I know there's a lot of history in the game and your town, so you must be excited and proud!

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
Yeah Favre played a hell of a game! :rolleyes:

How about that blonde bimbo that BUTCHERED the national anthem? :eek:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
yes, yes, yes.

Good Bless America, great
Anthem, butchered.
Darth Vader, Awesome.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
jayjacobson said:
How about that blonde bimbo that BUTCHERED the national anthem? :eek:
WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE LEARN NOT TO SING. EVERY NOW AND AGAIN I WATCH THE IDOL SHOW, LOTS AND LOTS OF NON SINGERS.

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
loansumrider said:
WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE LEARN NOT TO SING. EVERY NOW AND AGAIN I WATCH THE IDOL SHOW, LOTS AND LOTS OF NON SINGERS.
Being the village idiot, I can barely remember my name, much less the words to the national anthem! What's wrong with using a small note-pad? :confused:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let's try to redirect this thread back to the original topic ... The Superbowl-winning Green Bay Packers! :)

·
Registered
845 Posts
messenger13_ver2 said:
Let's try to redirect this thread back to the original topic ... The Superbowl-winning Green Bay Packers! :)
Yep! And Christina Aguilera (sp) sucked. Watched the game on the plane coming home from San Diego (Frontier offered free TV to everyone) - I was really happy for the Packers, and from the sounds behind me on the flight, so were most of the pax. It was great!

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Does that mean the Browns get to beat the Packers next year? :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
messenger13_ver2 said:
been a Packer Fan since day 1.... Born and raised in Madison....The Packers should have five rings...Farve screwed up several years ago....Go Pack Go...

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
messenger13_ver2 said:
KILLJOY!! :histerica

Alrighty, then. Go, Panthers!

ERR, Packers. Yeah, that's it!

·
Registered
929 Posts
blueknightga6 said:
But did anybody notice the motor officer's motorcycle he handcuffed the couple to in the beginning of the KIA commercial?
I did...my wife is getting tired of me pointing out every Beemer bike I see...and we haven't seen any in a long time...other than mine of course.

Just a little bragging rights for the great state of Kansas...who caught the first TD pass? That's right...a young man that grew up in Riley, KS.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
mwnahas said:
yes, yes, yes.

Good Bless America, great
Anthem, butchered.
Darth Vader, Awesome.
That commercial is from our locally-made "the new Passat"! The kid was a local too.

Missed the hatchet job on our National Anthem, half-time show was a friggin' joke with a bunch of ............. on the stage acting like................

Good game and was glad to see the Steeler's go down.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
My daughter made Roethlis - burgers for her superbowl party. They were a hit, even if he wasn't. I guess Ben can take a consolation bike ride on his Harley, without wearing a helmet, of course.

- Bob

1 - 20 of 23 Posts