BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep...they been mighty scarce for about six months until this morning!

Left the house and headin to the main road when I looked up and saw a stationary grey and white rear hindquarter of a huge deer about 20 feet in front of me. No time to think!

BRAKE HARD!!! SWERVED RIGHT!!!! Came to a dead stop close enough to slap him on the a**!!!!

What does HE/SHE do???? Clippity-clop, clippity-clop right down the road and into the woods....

Dang! I hate horned rats!!!!

·
Registered
630 Posts
They are everywhere!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Sunday morning outside of Grand Rapids.....

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would LUV to see more of that!!!!

Noticed two other carcasses on the road home yesterday!!! Can't see 'em in the dark but I had to smile when I saw two more dead ones lying there!!! Heh, heh....

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
Come to my house. Every, and I mean every, day there is a least one dead deer. What slays me is the folks driving. Either they don't see them, or they're maroons. Nary a brake light, just keep on knocking.

I was on a leetle, barely two lane and tweesty road called, Batcave Road. Came around a corner and there she stood. There are folks in this area that feed them. I rolled up to her real slow and we looked at each other. Reached out to touch her and she smoothe jumped over the front end/headlight area of the bike. Startled snot from moi.

Folks that feed them aren't doing them any favors and sure aren't helping the driving public.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Feeding them????!!!!

Holy cow...in the past several years, I have hit two in the Camry, dodged three in the Camry, swerved around half a dozen on the LT and my son totalled his truck when he hit one. All within a two minute drive of the house.

After the last one, I didn't even bother to fix the Camry other'n replacing the headlight!!! Danged deductibles are too high to claim a coupla times a year.

I suppose those folks feedin 'em have never hit one???? Sheesh!

Anybody got any of those decals like ya used to see on fighter planes for when you score one? Decals would be better'n cutting a notch in my fender or fairing everytime! LOL....

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
Yeah, they feed them. Think they're cute! They don't realize the damage they do to landscape, vehicles and to the deer themselves by semi-domesticating them. The feeding I like to see is under a timed deer feeder with a blind not to far away. Though I don't hunt anymore, planned culling is humane. Over population has not only caused us probs, but leads to suffering of them. I think we really need an open season to blast away at the doe's to reduce the population even more.

As far as stickers, how bout JB Welding a cloven hoof to the vehicle everytime you smack one?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts