BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this URL listing on an Adventure Motorcycle forum site.

Happen in Arlington, Texas between Dallas and FT Worth.

I don't know if they ever found the driver. Couldn't find that listed in the posting comments.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Drivers-report-speeding-motorcycle-without-driver-on--117779293.html

Check out the news cast vid. IF it was a rider stunting down I-20 and if the bike was traveling at or about 100 mph............and the rider walked away......I bet he/she has major road rash at the least..

Considering all the police found was a watch and parts of the helmet and no body!

Could it be "Invasion of the Body Snatchers"???

·
Registered
989 Posts
calvarez said:
Alien abduction.
Probably.
More likely, though, someone fell off while stunting on a stolen bike. Not inclined to collect it afterward.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I have to agree with you Robert. A stupid person on a stolen bike along with a bunch of friends showing off to. Accounts as to why no body was located.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'll put in a vote for alien abduction.

·
Registered
989 Posts
mcpsycle said:
I'll put in a vote for alien abduction.
Does sound so much more interesting than just a stupid sleazebag, doesn't it?
One can almost imagine that: tractor beam coming down, ominous music in the background, flashes in the clouds, rider slowly lifting up... :D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Allien Abduction does at least deflect the low IQ question vs being tractor beamed off the back of the bike by alliens cause it was a prime specimen they were after!

But all things considered, they would have been better off taking the bike!
lol

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
The report...contradiction concludes, "While authorities were able to match the motorcycle to an owner's name, they haven't been able to determine yet if that was the same person on the bike Thursday night." I thought the whole point of the story was that nobady was on the bike-:)

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Maybe it was being ridden by an alien? Wonder if he was legal? :confused:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Boatzo said:
Maybe it was being ridden by an alien?
Are aliens required to wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle in VA? They did find the helmet, after all. Perhaps the alien saw an LT and decided to trade.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts