BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just thought it might be a good idea to share some beatifull pictures with you :bmw:

I arrived back home from an "Inspection Ride" to the island of Sardegna where the Motorcycle Touring Club Europe will celebrate his End of Season Meeting.
I made a 2600 Miles long trip with the trailer behind, since I made camping with the tent.

I will also announce our End of Season Meeting once again within the travel section. We still have 9 places left.

Ok, here are the pictures. Enjoy :bmw:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Thank you very much for posting these beautiful pictures. I love the color Red. The locations you showed are very nice. again thank you very much.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
+1 on the Tks for those great pics! But I have to know, is that really just a Canyon Red LT, or is it some kind of iridescent paint? Because the color really does come out in those pics!

John

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Very nice indeed. Gotta love that Canyon Red.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Alaska fish: It is the original Canyon red. The reason why the color comes up different, is the sun reflection in Sardegna.

Here are a few more impressions

My Beamer in front of Flavio Briatores (former Formular 1 Team owner from Renault)discotheque

Costa Paradiso

Island of La Maddalena

Porto Cervo

This will be the beach of our Club during the End of Season Meeting :wave

·
Registered
929 Posts
Rudy,

I know Grandparents that do not have that many pictures of their Grandchildren...your bike is a beauty and you have a right to be a proud owner.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Rudy, I have to say that this is the prettiest Canyon Red LT I've ever seen! Of course the surroundings could be a factor in my decision as well!

Tks for taking the time to post such great pics!

John

·
Registered
577 Posts
I finally saw the boat. Six I think!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Well, no boat, no airplane and no six cylinder on the pictures.

It was funny on my way back home. I stopped somewhere in the region of the Toscani at a gas station - just a different one as it was on the Spy pic :D

A bus with Japanese people was there already. Once I stopped with my bike and the trailer I was surrounded from Jap people those wanted a picture of the bike and trailer. They were so impresse because all of them never saw a LT before.

Hmmm - I had the intention and wanted to sell it as the new BMW Luxury Flagship of BMW :dance: :dance: :bmw: :bmw: - but I did not :wave

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Tell us more about the different "sun reflection" in that part of the world. The photos look like they were taken with a special effect filter or something - the colors are... different, brighter, or something.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I did use a Fuji Finepix S 9500 - pretty close to a high professionell camera when it comes to quality. I also use a UV filter whenever I make pictures in the mediteranian area. The sun reflection is much higher and of course the reflection of the open sea than in other areas. Of course I also use different camera programs to get some effective and nice pictures :)
The various colors of the landshape in Sardegna comes pretty close to the colors as shown in the pictures.

I like to do a lot of pictures whenever I am on a travel. Its just another hobby :bmw: and of course it is a nice memory.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts