BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang,

Thought I would check in and let you know I´m still in one piece:)

We had a great ride through Baja last week along the Sea of Cortez ending in La Paz. Crossed on the ferry to Los Mochis on Saturday and started up into the Copper Canyon area on Sunday. We rode over 17 hours down and out of the Septendrion Canyon. These are all dirt and gravel rodes at best. It rained the day before and for about 2 hours as we climbed the canyon. We finally found a small hotel at 1AM in the morning. This was by far the most challenging day of riding I have ever had !! More details and pics when I get home

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Sounds like a fun challenge, Ted. I can't wait to see the pics!

C'ya when you get back!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Yo Shredman,

Qué pasa?

Sounds like a great trip.

How humid is it down there now?

I cannot wait to read your write-up, I am sure that it will be very entertaining.

Hasta La Bye Bye.

Be safe,

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm back...

Got back yesterday:) I had an great time and will sit down later and write up a full report. I've put all my pics up on Scott's site for now. Check them out here -

http://www.sealec.com/faulk/album40?page=1

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Welcome back Ted !!

Took a peek at the pics looks like you guys had a great time...looking forward to reading the report.:D

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Welcome back Shred,
Good Pics - Looks like a great trip :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ted,

Glad you made it back and hope you had a great time. Thanks for the pictures, I'll be looking out for your report. See you on Wednesday, perhaps?

Markus

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fahrvergnuegen said:
Ted,

Glad you made it back and hope you had a great time. Thanks for the pictures, I'll be looking out for your report. See you on Wednesday, perhaps?

Markus
I will be there Wednesday for sure. Let go someplace fun:) The LT hasn't been ridden in almost a month and is getting jealous:(

·
Registered
406 Posts
Welcome back Ted,

I'm jealous. I can't wait to talk to you about the trip.

Mike Ericson
2005 BMW R1200GS
2003 Kawasaki KLR650
1977 Yamaha RD400
1976 Yamaha RD400

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome home Ted

Since youv'e been gone a 2002 gsa has found it's way into my garage. Your pictures look great, will stop in to A & S sometime this week with new toy. See you soon. Rob

Rob in Orangevale
HDDC Service Garage

·
Some guy on the Interwebs
3,324 Posts
Welcome back Your Shredness! Looks like a fantastic trip, can't wait to hear the details. The hot springs in Creel look like fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts