BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know some of you must be hockey fans sooo let the season start and I hope my sharks beat the hell out of you canucks...flames ..and anybody else in the western conference.....all in fun ..let the games begin...eh :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,424 Posts
Funny no response

nelson61 said:
I know some of you must be hockey fans sooo let the season start and I hope my sharks beat the hell out of you canucks...flames ..and anybody else in the western conference.....all in fun ..let the games begin...eh :)
Hey NightCap,

Interesting that none of our brothers from north of the border have responsed yet, but then I hoping that they're out getting in all the riding they can. It's gonna be cold and white up there pretty soon. Should be interesting to see what these season brings with the rules changes.

Cheers,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Steve

So far its looking pretty good ....faster ..less holding...more scoring. Not sure why the Northern Brothers havent responed maybe they are out riding while they still can or tuning up the skidoos for the winter :)
 

·
Senior Member (ret.)
Joined
·
10,857 Posts
nelson61 said:
Hey Steve

So far its looking pretty good ....faster ..less holding...more scoring. Not sure why the Northern Brothers havent responed maybe they are out riding while they still can or tuning up the skidoos for the winter :)

Having lived in Western NY (8 years) and had my first glimpse of hockey, I say Go Sabres!

I have to check the schedule and see if Sabres are playing the Sharks in San Jose. I'll be there if they do.

My exposure was when Gil Perrault, Ramsey, Housely, Ruff were playing for the Sabres...talk about going back 25 years or so.



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,424 Posts
Guess I'm gonna have to go watch

Well, with the Thrashers, their farm team, the Gladiators, (both local), and the rule changes I'm gonna have to watch some live hockey this year. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RaffyK said:
Having lived in Western NY (8 years) and had my first glimpse of hockey, I say Go Sabres!

I have to check the schedule and see if Sabres are playing the Sharks in San Jose. I'll be there if they do.

My exposure was when Gil Perrault, Ramsey, Housely, Ruff were playing for the Sabres...talk about going back 25 years or so.
I dont think the sabres are playing in SJ ..but the sharks are in Buffalo on Dec 2..mmm how long will it take us to Buffalo?? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,424 Posts
Road trip

nelson61 said:
I dont think the sabres are playing in SJ ..but the sharks are in Buffalo on Dec 2..mmm how long will it take us to Buffalo?? :)
Does that mean road trip, cc50, for you two??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve_R said:
Does that mean road trip, cc50, for you two??
If I had a pick ..Raffy would be one of the few I know I would trust..just dont know if i could keep up ! :)
 

·
Senior Member (ret.)
Joined
·
10,857 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,857 Posts
Oh Man, I would love to go back to Madison Square Garden and see the Rangers play - I have some real fond memories from there as a Kid. :D
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top