1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hillary Clinton went to an elementary school in Ithaca, New York to talk
about the world.

After her talk she asked for questions.

One little boy put up his hand, and the senator asked his name.

"Kenneth."

"What is your question, Kenneth?"

"I have three questions:

First - What happened to your medical health care plan?

Second - Why would you run for president after your Husband shamed the
office?

Third - What happened to all those things you took when you left the White
House?"

Just then the bell rings for recess.

Hiliary told the kids that she will continue after recess.

When they resume Hiliary says "Okay where were we?

Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up. Hiliary points to him and asked his
name.

"Larry."

"And what is your question?"

"I have five questions:

First - What happened to your medical health care plan?

Second - Why would you run for president after your husband shamed the
office?

Third - What happened to all those things you took when you left the White
House?"

Fourth - Why did the recess bell ring 20 minutes early?

And Fifth - What happened to Kenneth?"

·
IBR# 366
16,570 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What took so long for a reply, Ken???

·
Registered
272 Posts
NOW THAT'S Funny...And VERY said at the same time.

Good old Billary...

·
IBR# 366
16,570 Posts
Sorry to keep you waiting, Capt. Been too busy riding. :)

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
The Clinton's ARE a disgrace to this country! Funny joke by the way!

·
Registered
272 Posts
pkpr1998 said:
The Clinton's ARE a disgrace to this country! Funny joke by the way!
You are correct, on both accounts.

·
IBR# 366
16,570 Posts
Yeah, we'd much rather have a President who starts a needless, costly, and quite probably illegal war than one who decides to get a little in the Oval Office. And if his buddies tend to make out like bandits by taking billions to rebuild what he destroyed, doubling the price of fuel, and raping our natural resources, then so be it. Why screw an intern, when you can screw the whole country, or perhaps the whole world?

If they can impeach Bill for lying about his personal affairs, then what shall we do to W for lying to the entire world and allowing thousands to die in an unjust and unwanted war?

·
Registered
49 Posts
meese said:
Yeah, we'd much rather have a President who starts a needless, costly, and quite probably illegal war than one who decides to get a little in the Oval Office. And if his buddies tend to make out like bandits by taking billions to rebuild what he destroyed, doubling the price of fuel, and raping our natural resources, then so be it. Why screw an intern, when you can screw the whole country, or perhaps the whole world?

If they can impeach Bill for lying about his personal affairs, then what shall we do to W for lying to the entire world and allowing thousands to die in an unjust and unwanted war?

Don't hold back Meese tell us what you realey feel.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Remember, Meese is the self-proclaimed "voice of reason" :eek:

Like the "voice of reason" :D :D that we so often hear from Howard Dean.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Chick said:

or so very often from Rush Limbaugh...........

·
Registered
272 Posts
meese said:

Yep, the same WAR John Heinz-Kerry voted for (oh yea, he also voted to FUND it before he voted to not FUND it...KERRY just let our boys die without the proper body armor...)was that before he voted to FUND. You guys are so funny, guess that's why this is in the humor forum.

Hey, your liberal French buddies seem to be having a problem recently...

You guys get way too wound-up in this Bush hating...Get over it.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Chick said:

His goal seems to be intimidate, name call, ridicule anyone that doesn't see it his way (base on prior experiences in this forum). I believe this tactic didn't work in Germany and Russia (and France)...

They all are in lock-step with the Left (i.e. Deanieac's).

·
Registered
272 Posts
mconlogue said:
or so very often from Rush Limbaugh...........
I didn't think anyone was still listening to the Rush show...Since I work for a living, I don't get to hear him....He's a funny guy too!!!

·
IBR# 366
16,570 Posts
I don't really care what Kerry, or Dean, or Rush has to say about any of it. But sometimes y'all have to attach labels to people so you can try and understand things. If that works for you, then have at it.

If the Dem's had half a brain, they would've nailed Bush on the war business well before the election, instead of waiting until public opinion started to sway against him. At least the Republicans have the balls to force their opinions on the masses, however unconstitutional and corrupt their methods may be. It's just too bad that what they're fighting for is so very wrong, and that we're all getting dragged into the quagmire.

Agree, disagree, or stay out of it as you see fit. I've always said my piece in my own words, without relying on others to speak for me. It's too bad more people can't or won't do the same.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
This is getting pretty funny, I like Ken's post especially: Why screw an intern, when you can screw the whole country, or perhaps the whole world? I think They should put that on his headstone!!! I'll keep the rest of my opinion to myself because I could get arrested for it......

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
there were two democrats who opposed the war from the beginning: wesley clark and howard dean. as it happens i supported clark.

so you can continue categorizing me and other war detractors as a kerry supporters if you want. a republican strong suit seems to be ignoring the facts and categorizing everyone who doesn't agree with them "traitors" or "lefties" or "heathens." whatever.

here's another little tidbit: lots of people voted for the war because a lot of people were lied to. and when people began to wake up to the Big Lie the white house launched a campaign to ruin those brave enough to call them on it.

have you thought about that? hmmm?

i admit it is a tough time to be a republican, now that the bible thumpers in carolina have failed to get creationism sandwiched into science texts, and with all the terminator's initiatives going up in flame. but be brave and have confidence in our system of government. democracy tends to swing like a pendulum and now, thank goodness, it is swinging back the other way. just in the nick of time. any further to the right and we would be governed by christianity's version of the taliban.

·
Registered
272 Posts
KBandit said:
i admit it is a tough time to be a republican,
No it's a wonderful time to be republican and watch the Dems implode....

Well, maybe with the exception of last nights elections...

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
yes, there were those pesky little elections.

and those bothersome little opinion poles.

and that silly supreme court nominee.

and those natural disasters. what bad luck, eh?

and then there's the war.

and the indictments.

and the investigations.

the lies.

the coverups.

the deception.

the character assassinations.

but why worry? i'm sure things will turn out just fine.

LOL!

·
Registered
272 Posts
KBandit said:
yes, there were those pesky little elections. ....on and on....

LOL!
I attempted to list all the items from the Clinton years...but the Website ran out of memory...sorry

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.